Home Protection

Homeowners Insurance
Homeowners insurance is a package policy. This means that it covers both damage to your property and your liability or legal responsibility for any injuries and property damage you or members of your family cause to other people and additional living expenses in the case of a claim. Homeowners insurance is basically designed to bring or replace your home and possessions back to the same condition they were in before a loss occurred.

Some companies also offer an endorsement to homeowners, condo or renters policy for Identity Theft Protection that reimburses expenses incurred in efforts to restore identity and financial reputation, and offers assistance with the process of clearing the Insured’s name and restoring their financial records.

Homeowners insurance provides financial protection against disasters. Almost anyone who owns or leases property should have this type of insurance. Often, homeowners insurance is required by lenders as a requirement to obtain a mortgage.

Renters Insurance
Renters insurance provides financial protection against the loss or destruction of your possessions when you rent a house, condo, or apartment. Your possessions are covered against losses from fire or smoke, lightning, vandalism, theft, explosion, windstorm and water damage (not including floods). Renters insurance also covers your legal responsibility to other people injured at your home or elsewhere by you, a family member or your pet, it and pays legal defense costs if you are taken to court. It also covers your additional living expenses if you are unable to live in your residence because of a fire or other covered loss.

Your landlord’s insurance usually doesn’t cover your personal property. While your landlord may be sympathetic to a burglary you have experienced or a fire you caused, you are likely to be the one who will have to pay for the loss. Renters Insurance is relatively inexpensive, because in most cases it covers only the value of your belongings, not the physical building.

Condominium Owners Insurance
Our agents understand specific insurance needs of clients owning a condominium. We represent companies that offer coverage for condominiums used as a primary or secondary home, as well as for Long or Short-term Rental. Condominium coverage bridges the gap between the condo association’s master policy (which insures property owned by all unit owners) and the owners’ personal property and personal liability protection. The master policy includes property & liability coverage for the actual building in which the condominium is located, as well as common property like a pool or gazebo.

The condominium owners policy gives you the protection for your Personal property coverage, Personal liability protection, Additional living expenses, Additions and Alterations made to the individual condo, Loss of Use or Loss of Rent, Association Loss Assessment, and other options.

Short and Long-Term Rental Properties Insurance
Insuring a resort condominium or a house used for Long-term or Short-term rental is our specialty. Our agents understand specific needs of the owners and have access to several companies offering coverage for Rental Properties.

Valuable Property Coverage
Chances are your homeowners, condo owners, or renter’s policy isn’t nearly enough to replace your valuables if they are ever lost, stolen or damaged. Valuable Property Coverage can be added to a homeowners, condo or renters policy to protect your financial investment in valuables. Valuable Property Coverage adds protection for a wide variety of personal property – china, jewelry, furs, coins, crystal, silver, artwork, antiques, guns, and other collectibles and valuables.

©2023 Wall Street Insurance, Inc.    |    Edwards, CO    |    970-926-4900    |       |    Email Us    |    Website by Second October Media